Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 20, 2021
This UNFOLLOWORLD website (hereinafter the "Site") is published by Selom Invest Limited ("SELOM", "we", "us", "our"), a Cyprus corporation, with registered office at Panikou Charaki 25 Limassol 4007 and registered with the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry under number HE 417250.
The owner of the Site can be reached at email@example.com
This Site is an e-commerce website, which enables Customers to shop various upmarket brands.
"Customer" refers to individuals who have registered an account on this Site or who use SELOM’s services.
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern all use of the Site and of the Site's offered services. Access to and use of our Site and its services implies the express and unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Customers therefore confirm that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Use before accessing the Site and/or using the services, and they undertake to comply with them.
Access to and Use of the Site and its Services
SELOM strives to keep the Site accessible to Customers 24/7 unless otherwise specified. However, please note that SELOM may occasionally suspend the service wholly or partially temporarily for technical reasons (including for maintenance purposes) without being liable to Customers.
In addition, SELOM cannot be held responsible for:
- Any exceptional circumstances such as, but not limited to, an event constituting force majeure or due to a third party;
- Any technical harm related to and including programs, hardware, software or the Internet.
Validity of Customer Information
5.1 Customers agree to:
- Deliver real, accurate, current information at the moment of their order and in particular not to use false names or addresses, or names or addresses without authorization;
- Keep up to date the information provided to ensure accuracy of the service;
- Not make available or distribute any unlawful, reprehensible (such as defamatory or racist information) or harmful (such as viruses) content in violation of applicable law.
In case of a breach of these provisions, SELOM may suspend or terminate the access of a Customer to SELOM's services.
The use of this Site as a Customer is free.
However, this Site enables Customers to buy products online.
Use of Content
SELOM grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited licence, strictly to do the following only, for your personal, non-commercial use, to view; reproduce; print; cache; store; and distribute content retrieved from this Site via a generally available consumer web browser. The foregoing licence is granted on the condition that you comply with the restrictions on use described in these Terms and Conditions of Use and that you do not (and do not permit any third party to) remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on such content. You may not reproduce, print, cache, store, link to, frame, or distribute content retrieved from this Site for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of SELOM or the copyright holder identified in the relevant copyright notice.
You agree not to modify the services that are provided on this Site in any manner or to use modified versions of the services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to the services. You agree not to access the services by any means other than through the interface provided by SELOM for use in accessing the services.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use or on this Site shall be construed as conferring any other licence or right (whether expressly, by implication or otherwise) with respect to any intellectual property rights belonging to SELOM and/or its licensors. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Copyrights and Intellectual Property
All contents of this Site including text, presentations, illustrations, photographs, arborescences, graphics and HTML codes are the exclusive property of SELOM or its partners accordingly.
As such, representation, reproduction, nesting, distribution and redistribution, partial or total, is prohibited.
Any person, entity or group doing so without being able to prove the express consent of the copyright holder will incur the penalties for copyright infringement under applicable law.
Any authorized reproduction of all or parts of the Site's content, bear the marking « Copyright  All Rights Reserved », unless such requirement is expressly waived by the copyright holder.
Brands and Domain Names
The trademarks, logos and domain names on this Site are trademarks of SELOM, or possibly one of its partners.
As such, any person, entity or group making any representation, reproduction, nesting, distribution or redistribution may incur the penalties provided under applicable law.
SELOM's activity entails the processing of personal data in accordance with SELOM's website privacy notice.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Passwords and Security
Access to certain services on this Site may require you to choose a password. If you do so, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and for logging out of your account at the end of each session.
Third Party Sites
The Site provides links to other sites on the internet operated by third parties. Because SELOM has no control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that SELOM is not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or materials on or available through such sites.
You further acknowledge and agree that SELOM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services on or available through any such site.
Publications: The opinions expressed in our published works are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinions of SELOM and any of its affiliates. They are neither a legal interpretation nor a statement of any SELOM policy as the case may be. Neither SELOM or the authors guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in any publication and neither SELOM or its authors shall be responsible for any errors, omissions, or claims for damages, including exemplary damages, with regard to the content, accuracy or sufficiency of the information contained in any publications. No part of any published work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the written permission of SELOM and/or the publisher. All rights reserved.
Finally, you acknowledge that SELOM has no control over the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies of such third party sites and that such terms and conditions and/or privacy policies will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those websites.
If you are under the age of 16, you should not register on this Site or otherwise provide any data without the permission of your parent or guardian. If you use our Site or register for any services, we will assume, and you confirm, that you are 16 years of age or older or that you have the permission of your parent or guardian.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16, you should carefully supervise your child’s use of the services on our Site. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians, and not SELOM, to determine whether any part of this Site or any site linked to from this Site is appropriate for their children.
Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus and the tribunals and courts of Cyprus will have exclusive competence in case of dispute.
If a specific clause of these Terms and Conditions of Use is declared null, that clause shall be deemed unwritten. However, this should not invalidate the successful registration of a Customer, the entire Terms and Conditions of Use, or the terms and conditions accepted by the Customer.
Updates to these Terms and Conditions
SELOM reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use (including the terms of any additional site policies, guidelines, rules or legal terms posted on this Site) from time to time.
We will inform you of any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use prior to their entry into force. Nevertheless, we encourage you to check this page on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Use. You can determine when the Terms and Conditions of Use were last updated by checking the "last update" date displayed at the top of these Terms.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, any changes we make to the Terms of Conditions of Use will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of any such changes constitutes your acceptance of them.
If you have any question related to our services or to the Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org